Residential Installation & New Electrical Construction
Turnkey Power Solutions for NJ & PA
As a family-owned electrical contractor, Maglio Electric treats your home with the care and attention it deserves. Equipped to handle small renovations and large-scale installations, our team of new construction electricians prides itself on quality and attention to detail. Rely on us to manage your entire electrical project from concept to completion—while guaranteeing your satisfaction and safety at every stage.
Why Should I Hire a New Construction Electrician?
It is wise to plan for your future safety and comfort by investing in electrical upgrades and code corrections. While you may have the expertise to do small electrical projects, major system upgrades or new installations should be left to an electrical professional. When you schedule a no-obligation consultation, Maglio Electric dispatches skilled electrical experts to your home to provide an on-site assessment and complete your project in a friendly, efficient manner.
Maglio Electric’s Installation Expertise
There’s no room for error when it comes to your home’s wiring and electrical systems. Safety is paramount, and you can trust our experienced team with your family’s well-being. Maglio Electric residential installation services include, but are not limited to:
- New construction: From home additions to new builds, the Maglio Electric team specializes in the design and installation of electrical systems for your home’s interior and exterior. Our new construction electricians tailor lighting and electrical systems to your new space, and every installation meets the latest New Jersey electrical codes.
- Indoor wiring installation & upgrades: Ensuring your safety while improving your home’s electrical infrastructure, Maglio Electric installs switches, outlets, under-cabinet lighting, and entertainment systems in new or existing homes. Our skilled technicians are trained to work with any indoor wiring, including aging knob and tube systems. Knob and tube wiring was popular in NJ and PA homes built from 1880 to the 1940s. These systems cannot withstand today’s power requirements, and are no longer repairable. Instead, Maglio Electric replaces them with updated wiring that keeps your home running safely and efficiently.
- Outdoor lighting & wiring installation: Our team of electrical experts has the knowledge and expertise to install outdoor accent lighting, home security lighting, and lighting schemes for outdoor living areas. The right lighting improves the aesthetics and safety of your home’s exterior. Our technicians install deck and patio lighting, outdoor outlets, and exterior receptacles—so you and your guests won’t be left in the dark.
- Power upgrades: If you live in an older home or your circuit breakers are continually tripping, Maglio Electric will design and install a robust electrical system that includes new circuit breaker panels and overload correction. When circuit breakers frequently trip, it is a sign that your home cannot keep up with that circuit’s energy requirements. Upgrading your power system allows you to power the appliances, devices, and lighting you desire without increased fire risk or annoying circuit problems.
- Energy-efficient lighting upgrades: Switching from the use of incandescent lighting to LED lighting is an easy way to save energy and improve your home’s illumination. LED is a highly energy-efficient lighting technology that uses 75% less energy and lasts 25 times longer than incandescent light.
- Additional electrical outlets: Increasing the number of outlets in your home is another way to upgrade your home’s power and improve electrical performance. Older homes may only have one to two outlets in each room, making it difficult to arrange furniture or add accent lighting and electronics to your lifestyle. Relying on multiple extension cords is not a safe plan, so Maglio Electric technicians install additional outlets to serve your expanding electrical needs.
- Appliance installation: From ceiling and attic fans to recessed lighting or backup generators, our team stands ready to improve your home’s comfort, energy efficiency, and safety. Our highly qualified electricians can install or repair most interior appliances, but remember to check your warranty to determine whether outside electrical contractors are permitted to work on a device without voiding your agreement.
Choose Maglio Electric For Your Residential Installation Needs
Maglio Electric’s new construction electricians complete your project on time, on budget, and to your total satisfaction. We pride ourselves on safety, innovation, and craftsmanship, and we’re versed in the repair and maintenance of simple or complex power systems. No matter what your home requires, entrust your residential comfort to Maglio Electric’s team of experts.
For more information about our residential electrical services for NJ homeowners, call 908.735.6218 or contact our team online. It is our pleasure to provide you with convenient, high-performance electrical solutions for your home.